3CX - Software PBX for Windows
Discover the Advantages of the 3CX Phone System
3CX Phone System is an award-winning IP PBX that replaces traditional feature limited phone systems. Out of the box 3CX comes with call center features that are typically too expensive for most small to medium businesses to implement with traditional phone systems. This opens a lot of opportunity for companies that could not justify a major investment in phones in the past.
How can 3CX Phone System do this while being cheaper?
Instead of using traditional phone lines (POTS), 3CX uses a standard protocol (SIP) to convert digital communication into voice communication. This standard protocol allows for data to be passed through standard network and internet connections to any other location that also has an internet connection. This means your phone's can now use existing network wiring and that any phone with an internet connection can make an internal call, regardless of it's location in the world. This allows for exciting possibilities for remote and mobile workers and for office connectivity. It also has the advantage of letting you pick from many new phone carriers.
Is an IP PBX right for you and your company?
We will never just say yes to this question every time it is asked. Sometimes, an IP PBX is not the perfect solution. However, there are some good questions to help determine if it is right for you:
Is your business in need of new features from its phone system?
Do you have remote employees or multiple locations?
Are you paying more than $.03 per minute for toll free calling?
Do you have unlimited long distance at a set low rate?
Are your traditional phone lines in your location crackly, distorted or buzzing?
Is your current phone company difficult to work with or tough to work with when you have a problem?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and are interested in the features listed below, it is worth it to at least look into 3CX Phone System. We have had systems pay back in 8 months or two new location deployments! Call us or fill out the web form for a free consultation. We can easily give you an idea of what the full system cost will be and whether or not there will be a monthly savings on your phone bill.
Benefits of 3CX Phone System
- 3CX Phone System can use existing network infrastructure and you can do away with phone specific wiring
- Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Allows for remote employees and locations
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self-service User Portal or 3CXPhone
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Save on call costs with 'out of the box' configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
3CX Key Features
- 3CX Phone – Desktop Call Control
- 3CX Management Console - A Web-based management console for easier phone system administration
- Unified Communications - Increase in company productivity
- Unlimited extensions
- BLF - Set presence and eliminate phone tag (works across sites)
- CRM Integration – Launch calls directly from your favorite CRM
- Connect branch offices and remote employees seamlessly
- Unified Messaging – Receive voice mail and fax via email
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call
- Call queuing, recording, conferencing
- Call park and pickup